Blackstar Insider software, write your issues here...

Discussion - ID:Series amplifiers.
musiker01
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:40 am

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:02 pm

**Push**

avasq2017
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:36 pm
Location: Ca

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:55 pm

I cant seem to be able to load patches that I have downloaded to my computer desktop into my patch library in the insider software. What are the steps to doing this?

avasq2017
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:36 pm
Location: Ca

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:57 pm

Can someone please tell me how to move patches stored on my desktop to my patch library in the insider software. Help.

User avatar
lurkalot
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:07 am
Location: Essex UK
Contact:

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:47 pm

avasq2017 wrote:Can someone please tell me how to move patches stored on my desktop to my patch library in the insider software. Help.
The default save location on your computer for your patches is Documents/Blackstar/Saved Patches. Download them to that folder and they should show up.

Gautiou
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Hi,

I own a Blackstar ID 260 TVP amp. I can not use the Insider software properly. It closes itself and I can not download the patches in the "Insider Community" tab. I'm using the latest version of Mac OS X Mojave.
Do you have a solution to this problem ?

Thank you very much !

mattboston
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:22 am

Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:10 am

I have an ID 260 TVP and Mojave as well. When I got the amp, the insider didn't work, which is odd since I had an ID 30 TVP and it worked fine. So I uninstalled it, installed Silverlight, then reinstalled Insider and it works fine. As for the online community, use this link http://www.blackstarinsider.co.uk/site/overview.php You can download patches from the website.

koromuri
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:51 am

mattboston wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:10 am
I have an ID 260 TVP and Mojave as well. When I got the amp, the insider didn't work, which is odd since I had an ID 30 TVP and it worked fine. So I uninstalled it, installed Silverlight, then reinstalled Insider and it works fine. As for the online community, use this link http://www.blackstarinsider.co.uk/site/overview.php You can download patches from the website.
I am so grateful for you posting this, at long, long last I can now download patches onto my Mac. :D :D :D :D :D

Wild_Rose
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Greece

Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:23 pm

I haven't tried installing Insider on my Mac because I have OS Mojave and it says that it can be installed up to Sierra.

But you say that you have Mojave and it works fine?

Also - I've connected the amp to my PC (rear USB slot) and it says it needs firmware update, but nothing happens! (amp is out of demo mode)

koromuri
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:56 pm

Wild_Rose wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:23 pm
I haven't tried installing Insider on my Mac because I have OS Mojave and it says that it can be installed up to Sierra.

But you say that you have Mojave and it works fine?

Also - I've connected the amp to my PC (rear USB slot) and it says it needs firmware update, but nothing happens! (amp is out of demo mode)
Hi sorry only just seen this, yes I run Mojave.. Click on the link separately to Blackstar insider, download and save file..it really does work

Wild_Rose
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Greece

Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:01 pm

koromuri wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:56 pm
Click on the link separately to Blackstar insider, download and save file.
i'm sorry, what do you mean separately?

btw, they have updated the Insider site saying specifically
INSIDER not supported on...

INSIDER is not currently supported on MacOS High Sierra (10.13), MacOS Mojave (10.14) or MacOS Catalina (10.15). The latest MacOS that supports INSIDER is MacOS Sierra (10.12) or below.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests