Michelle Taylor

Who have you seen using Blackstar, and who do you think should?
OneTrickPony

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:16 am

They may no Artist or person a better ambassador for Blackstar products. Michelle has a group on Facebook that is informative and fun to follow. Besides being a great Artist she host a great group for all those who love their Blackstar products.

Blackstar if you are listening you need to send her some swag!!!

stevenadunn

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Great ambassador for Blackstar, and a great player to boot!

Also runs two Blackstar focused Facebook Groups positively showcasing everything Blackstar.....

Blackstar should snap her up quick smart! :-)

Sonofarich

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:24 am

Seriously?? How many one post new members have to be created to bump this topic. How about all of you actually contribute something to THIS forum, instead of promoting another website/forum.

RobShalk

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:31 am

I'm a recent Blackstar Amp owner and have been following Michelle on her FB page as well as her two FB fan Pages Blackstar Amplifier Appreciation and Blackstar Settings pages... she is a huge proponent of the Brand and I can't think of anyone else who promotes the brand harder... and oh boy can she play too!

RobShalk

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:34 am

Sonofarich wrote:
Seriously?? How many one post new members have to be created to bump this topic. How about all of you actually contribute something to THIS forum, instead of promoting another website/forum.
As one of those "one post new members", I didn't even know a forum existed outside of FB Groups... thanks to Michelle I do know now... thanks for being so condescending. I mean that in the nicest way.

IanRockRuins

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Been a Blackstar user for 3 years now owning a 260,HT-5,ID20,ID 40H & aStage100h & cab ..but Michelle is forwarding the brand on facebook keeping everyone feeling important and informed on all products & introducing us to this forum ..... thanks

Sonofarich

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:36 pm

RobShalk wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:34 am
Sonofarich wrote:
As one of those "one post new members", I didn't even know a forum existed outside of FB Groups... thanks to Michelle I do know now... thanks for being so condescending. I mean that in the nicest way.
As a moderator on this forum, I need to weed out the spam from the individuals who truly want to discuss the brand. I see a person join and immediately request to become an endorsed artist, followed by many new individuals who exist only to support her claims. Seems a little odd...don't you think? Also a little odd that it is difficult to find the official Blackstar forum supported by the manufacturer.

Time will tell how everyone contributes to this forum.

Michelle

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:00 pm

I have been a member of the Blackstar forum for quite some time actually so that is not correct. ( I was added by Grant on the 17th of October 2016 ).

Regarding my forum...
I know a lot of the Blackstar staff and they support my group ( and are even members of it ).
You will find it by searching Facebook for
"Blackstar Amp Appreciation".

I was actually promoting your Blackstar forum on my group! ( as many don't know about it ) .

I have been told on many occasions that I should be an endorsed artist and should put my name down as a suggestion ( due to my playing and constant promotion and knowledge of Blackstar products ).
I did so and mentioned it on my group. People have then apparently come here to support me.

With your response I wish I hadn't bothered.

Regards
Michelle

Sonofarich

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Michelle wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:00 pm
I have been a member of the Blackstar forum for quite some time actually so that is not correct. ( I was added by Grant on the 17th of October 2016 ).

Regarding my forum...
I know a lot of the Blackstar staff and they support my group ( and are even members of it ).
You will find it by searching Facebook for
"Blackstar Amp Appreciation".

I was actually promoting your Blackstar forum on my group! ( as many don't know about it ) .

I have been told on many occasions that I should be an endorsed artist and should put my name down as a suggestion ( due to my playing and constant promotion and knowledge of Blackstar products ).
I did so and mentioned it on my group. People have then apparently come here to support me.

With your response I wish I hadn't bothered.

Regards
Michelle
Michelle,

Please don't take offense to my inquiries. The forum receive a significant amount of spamming on a daily basis, as I am sure you can understand from leading your own website. The main concern is keeping this forum as professional as possible as a resource for Blackstar owners and future owners. Happy to collaborate on this effort.

Looking forward to your posts and those by your followers.

Perth Guitar

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:25 am

Michelle wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:58 pm
Hi !
I'm using and promoting only Blackstar amps and have 5 various Blackstar amps at the moment which I use in gigs and session work.
I am the creator and admin of the popular "Blackstar Amp Appreciation " FB group too.

After talking to me in forums or after watching my youtube videos I'm often contacted by people asking if Im an endorsed artist or saying that I should be an official endorsed Blackstar Artist due to my unusual playing style, Blackstar knowledge, and constant promotion of Blackstar products.
I have many mails, messages and posts from people thanking me personally for advice that Ive given regarding purchasing a Blackstar amp or for answering any questions they may of had regarding the various Blackstar products.
My forum is a very friendly place full of people either using or thinking about using Blackstar.

It has been suggested to me many times to apply for an official position with Blackstar and so after many encouraging posts from people I decided to add my name to this list. :)

Hoping to be selected as an official Blackstar Artist 😀😉💁🏼

IMG_1671.JPG
Are you selected yet Michelle? You should be if not!

You are an awesome artist and I have to say, you convinced me to look into Blackstar. Couldn't be happier with my ID:Core 150.

Thanks again!

PG.

• Information