Is the HT-1r loud enough to play electric guitar in a street?

Discussion - HT-1 amplifiers
tritono

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 am

Hey guys,

Im considering go out and play some rock guitar covers in the streets for money. I'll go out, find a transited and comfortable spot and just play guitar over some rock standard songs from led zeppelin, ac/dc, etc. I need to be loud enough to be heared but nothing more, I will not put the volume very loud due to respect for the passers, I know that not everybody likes rock. Is the HT-1r a good option for that? Im looking for a cheap but good sounding amp that I can carry with me to the streets and play some electric guitar and be heared.

Thanks for the information.

dawson_25

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:27 am

Definitely loud enough for your requirements, how would you be looking to power it?

tritono

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:32 am

dawson_25 wrote:Definitely loud enough for your requirements, how would you be looking to power it?
Thanks for the information. I'll use the mp3/line on the amp for a pendrive with mp3s. Good question, I dont have the answer yet. Im investigating a reliable and long lasting way to power the amp for cheap.

Sonofarich

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Not to sway you away from a Blackstar, but my Vox DA5 is great for busking with it's built in effects, mp3 & mic inputs and is battery powered.

Just sayin'...

• Information