Careers At Blackstar
Blackstar Amplification started in Northampton, England in 2004 and officially launched in 2007. Driven by the passion of the founding team for designing innovative amplification products that redefine players expectations, Blackstar today distributes products to over 50 countries worldwide and is a major international brand in the amplifier market. Over the years the Blackstar team has continued to grow and Blackstar is always keen to hear from like-minded individuals who have the talent and work ethic to make a difference in one of the most exciting brands in the MI industry.
Whilst product training will be given, it is essential that the successful applicant is a guitarist who is familiar with guitar amplifier set-ups and operation
- Answering all telephone calls to the business within 3 rings following the Company’s telephone etiquette procedure.
- Providing Blackstar product support, communicating with Blackstar users, UK dealers and distributors.
- Responding to all technical and customer service related email traffic.
- Handling all incoming telephone calls on the dedicated customer service line.
- Driving and innovating customer service within Blackstar.
- Handling all customer service related issues.
- Chairing weekly customer service meetings, producing weekly minutes & actions.
- Regularly updating and issuing company customer service policies.
- Training new starters in Blackstar products and customer service etiquette/policies.
- Producing a weekly report on issues relating to service and products obtained from monitoring online forums including Facebook.
- Regular analysis of the Blackstar e-store sales and performance.
- Sourcing direct customer feedback and producing weekly reports summarising the gathered data.
- Entering customer information into the warranty database.
- Packaging and sending products to Blackstar dealers and clients.
- Assisting with the movement and logistics of loan stock and deliveries.
- Undertaking duties in support of other departments.
- GCSEs – minimum Grade C for English and Mathematics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Familiar with guitar amplifier set-ups and operation
- Independent and self-reliant, being able to work without close supervision
- Experience of customer contact in a service environment
- Experience of working within an office environment and an understanding of business etiquette
- Present a flexible customer orientated approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, personable and outgoing
- Ability to manage working time effectively and prioritise
- Enthusiastic, conscientious, committed and dependable
- Full time, 8:00-17:00, Monday-Friday
- Willing to work extra hours as required
- Minimum of 2 A-Levels or BTEC equivalent
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Experience with guitar amplifiers, a level of technical expertise in amplifiers & consumer audio equipment
- Passion for the music industry
- Experience of using Blackstar products or equivalent music related products
- Location: Northampton, UK
- Ref No: SM-CSA
- Job Type: Permanent
- Department: Marketing
Apply For A Job
If you think you have what it takes to join us please make sure you download and fill out the Blackstar Application Document and attach that along with your CV using our online form.
Alternatively if you would prefer, you are able to apply in writing with your Covering Letter, CV and your Blackstar Application Document to our mailing address: Blackstar Amplification Ltd, Opus House, Anglia Way, Moulton park, Northampton, NN3 6JA