Get out of the bedroom and Play Live! To help you do this Blackstar are offering a cashback promotion on all our gigging heads, combos and 4x12 cabinets. Play Live today!
Get down to your local dealer to try one of these awesome guitar amps soon and if you purchase one of the qualifying products during our Cashback promotion and complete the application form, we'll send you a cheque for either £45 if you buy any Blackstar over 45 watts (Excluding Artisan) or £25 if you buy any 4x12 speaker cabinet!
Dates of promotion: 14/07/2014 to 30/09/2014
Please use the below online form to claim for your Cashback:
Alternatively, please post your form with a copy of your receipt to: Summer Cashback Promotion, Blackstar Amplification, Opus House, Anglia Way, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6JA
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
1. Subject to the remainder of these terms and conditions customers can claim the cashback amount on one of the qualifying Blackstar products set out in Condition 36 purchased between the dates of the promotion set out in Condition 37 ("Qualifying Products").
2. Customers may claim cash back for a maximum of 1 Qualifying Product on one occasion only.
3. To take advantage of the promotion, customers must either fill in the online form and attach their proof of purchase or post a completed application form and photocopy of their purchase receipt to Blackstar at the specified address.
Proof of order or dispatch note will not be accepted. The sellers invoice must clearly show the Blackstar part code of the qualifying product purchased; the purchase price and the date of purchase. Customers must not send original invoices as these cannot be returned. Blackstar must receive the claim form and supporting documents within 30 days from the date of purchase and no later than midnight on the End Date of the Promotion set out in Condition 37.
4. The promotion is valid in respect of one Qualifying Blackstar Product purchased from an authorised reseller or authorised retailer of Blackstar. The promotion is only valid for end user customers (i.e. consumers purchasing product for their own use) products purchased with a view to resale or rental to a third party are not eligible for this promotion and are excluded from the definition of Qualifying Products.
5. Once the claim form and supporting documents have been received, Blackstar will send the customer confirmation of receipt by email from email@example.com. The email will confirm whether or not the claim for cash back is valid within the terms of the promotion. Blackstar will endeavour to confirm receipt of the application within seven calendar days. It is the customer's responsibility to contact the promotions team at firstname.lastname@example.org, where the customer has not received email confirmation within this time frame.
6. Customers providing an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the outstanding items or information within seven calendar days. If the customer still fails to satisfy the terms and conditions of the promotion, the claim for cash back will be refused. Blackstar will not be liable for any delay in responding outside of the seven day timeframe.
7. Payment will be made via by cheque to the individual stated as the customer on the application supplied.
8. Blackstar endeavours to process valid payment claims within 45 calendar days from sending the confirmation email to customer or as soon as possible thereafter. Blackstar will not be liable where claims are processed outside of this timeframe.
9. Where this cash back payment constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability lies with the customer.
10. The cash back amount will only be paid upon Blackstar's satisfaction that the customer has fully complied with these terms and conditions.
11. By completing the Cashback Application Form customers confirm their acceptance of these terms and conditions. Return of the Qualifying Product to the seller/reseller following submission of the claim for the cash back will disentitle the customer to the cash back. In this case cashback that has already been paid must be fully paid back. Blackstar reserves the right to stop payment of cheques where it becomes aware of the return of a Qualifying Product to a Seller/Reseller.
12. The offer is valid only in the UK and Northern Ireland for consumers it is not available to business customers. This offer may not be combined with any other promotional offers or special offers.
13. This offer is not open to employees of Blackstar Amplification Limited, their agents, wholesalers, distributors, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the promotion.
14. Claims must be submitted by the customer only purchasing the Qualifying Product. Resellers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
15. For questions regarding the status of your claim, please email: email@example.com
16. The cash back will not be granted to a customer who: a) has not purchased a Qualifying Product; and/or b) has not completed the claim form correctly; and/or c) has not supplied proof of purchase; and/or d) has not submitted their claim form within 30 days from the date of purchase; and/or e) failed in any way to comply with these Terms & conditions as determined in Blackstar's discretion acting reasonably.
17. Blackstar reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible claims. No responsibility will be accepted for submissions which have been lost, or are late, damaged, misdirected, delayed in the post or insufficiently prestamped. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
18. Blackstar is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the customer from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion.
19. Blackstar reserves the right to audit all cash back requests to ensure that the terms and conditions of the promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
20. All documentation submitted for this promotion becomes property of Blackstar and will not be returned. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and future Blackstar promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to prosecution.
21. Blackstar may cancel this promotion where required to do so for legal or commercial reasons arising from applicable laws.
22. The decisions of Blackstar in respect of any and all aspects of the promotion will be final and binding.
23. Blackstar reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer at any time without notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of the terms and conditions customers are deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
24. Blackstar shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused to customers pursuant to this promotion. However, nothing in these terms shall act so as to exclude or restrict Blackstar's liability for death or personal injury of a customer proven to be caused by Blackstar's negligence.
25. In the event of either false, erroneous claims or overpayments either submitted by the customer or made by Blackstar then subject to Blackstar serving not less than 28 days prior written notice the Customer shall repay or reimburse any such false, erroneous or overpayments and the customer shall hold Blackstar harmless and indemnify Blackstar from any liability, claims, damages and tax liabilities arising in such circumstances.
26. In addition to the invoice for the purchased product, Blackstar reserves the right to request from the customer further evidence of purchase and/or ownership (e.g. photo of the serial number).
27. Customer information provided to us will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering the promotion but for further information please visit http://www.blackstaramps.com/legal/privacy-policy.php.
28. Blackstar may at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights under these terms and conditions and may subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of its obligations under the terms and conditions to any third party or agent.
29. Customers shall not, without Blackstar's prior written consent, assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of their rights or obligations under these terms and conditions.
30. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
31. Customers promise that they will not at any time disclose to any person any confidential information concerning Blackstar's business affairs.
32. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
33. This promotion is subject to the laws of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
34. This promotion is restricted to Customers who have purchased from a Blackstar dealer registered in the UK
35. Promoter: Blackstar Amplification, Beckett House, 14 Billing Road, Northampton, NN1 5AW (referred to herein as Blackstar).
36. Qualifying Blackstar Products:
HT Metal 60
HT Metal 100
HTV Club 50
HTV Soloist 60
HTV Stage 60
HTV Stage 100
Series One 45
Series One 50
Series One 100
Series One 200
Series One 104EL34
Series One 1046L6
Series One 412A/B
Series One 412PROA/B
37. Dates of the Promotion: 14/07/2014 to 30/09/2014
38. End Date of the Promotion: 31/10/2014