Hi Blackstar, HT5 fan from Surrey

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
GT

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Hi Blackstar just found and joined this forum. I have had a HT5 Combo since they were first available (admittedly a replacement as the first one developed the bias problem Image ). Also now have a limited edition (Artisan red) HT5 Combo as I love these amps so much! :D I use the combo for practice at home, in the studio, for rehearsals and live (miked up and use the combo as a monitor). Currently pondering whether to buy a HT20 Combo or just stick with the HT5 that I know and love!

Kotowboy

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:27 am

Surrey also !!

I just got me an HT Stage 100 Head and 4x12 straight cab. :)

MojoPin

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 am

If you're in Surrey, you should be quite close to Andertons music shop.
Head down there and try some stuff out and see what you think.

Something else you could consider is buying an extension cabinet for your combo.
Also, you may or may-not have seen that there's a new range of HT-5's with added features and modifications!
Maybe you could get a new HT-5RS? The two 12" drivers should give you a bit more volume and match most of the new features, if that's why you're considering the HT20

Kotowboy

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:01 pm

MojoPin wrote:If you're in Surrey, you should be quite close to Andertons music shop.
Head down there and try some stuff out and see what you think.

Something else you could consider is buying an extension cabinet for your combo.
Also, you may or may-not have seen that there's a new range of HT-5's with added features and modifications!
Maybe you could get a new HT-5RS? The two 12" drivers should give you a bit more volume and match most of the new features, if that's why you're considering the HT20
:D Andertons is where I got my blackstar :)

• Information