Hello from TN USA

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
Highroller54

Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:36 am

Hello to all,

Been a player for nearly 40 years, alway have been a Marshall lover, I own and have owned many over the years. Been a tweaker of amps and guitars and just love all guitars and amps in general. Well what brings me here well as of yeaterday I am the proud owner of a Blackstar HT Stage 100 Head. Walked in a pawn shop and they had this head with all the hang tags still on it, sitting on top of a Marshall 1960A cab with all the tags still on it. Both the Blackstar and Marshall are as new, I mean they look as good or better than new ones sitting at the Music store. After some dickering I walked out with both for $600.00 yes $600.00!!!!!! I guess the guy needed to move them or else thier stolen or something oh well!!!! Well I have since put the Blackstar through its paces and have compaired it side by side with my 68 Marshall half stack and my 73 half stack and I must say the Blackstar holds it's own, don't get me wrong it's not a 68 plexi or a 73 point to point, but I'm impressed.. So here I am a Blackstar owner!!

• Information