Hope someone is familiar with this issue. Blackstar Insider has been working well for me for a couple of months, now, suddenly, it isn’t working properly. When I open it, it will do the "initializing content" part and will also read my amp, but then it will just, seemingly, permanently minimize. I've checked the compatibility and I've already uninstalled and reinstalled it. Just can't seem to get it to stop doing this. I'm running it on a PC with Windows 8.1.
Discussion - ID:Core, ID:Core V2 and ID:Core 100/150 amplifiers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests