The insider software does not recognize that Adobe Flash player are installed.

Discussion - ID:Core, ID:Core V2 and ID:Core 100/150 amplifiers.
Guran

Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:55 am

Hi!

I have installed / uninstalled the Insider software + cleaned the registry 4 times by now. But still I get the message that Adobe Flash player are missing. :- / And the download button are misssing at the patch download site too. And I have made sure that I have the latest player installed. I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit btw.

Now I'm at a total loss. Please help!

flimbo

Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:18 pm

I think you need to download Flash player using either Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browser so that the right version gets installed.

JamesBond007

Wed May 02, 2018 1:49 pm

I've had the same problem too. I was downloading the installation file for Adobe Flash Player using the Brave browser (or Mozilla Firefox). I then downloaded the installation file using Microsoft Internet Explorer (on Windows 7 64-bit). That did the trick. Each browser downloads a different installation file.

So ... use the correct browser ... which is MS Internet Explorer (Edge browser may well work too) ... because that seems to get rid of the problem.

Insider seems to be working now. More specifically, the "Download Patch" option is working now.

Hope this helps.

• Information